1. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
2. Abstracts' title should be concise and indicative of the content of the abstract.
3. Details of authors should be given in accordance to descending order of contribution (from most to least).
4. The presenting author must be indicated in the abstract submission form.
5. Each author is allowed to submit no more than TWO abstracts in each category.
6. Abstracts should be submitted before the submission deadline: 8 July 2016.
7. Fill in the appropriate sections (Aims, Methodology, Results and Conclusion) of the abstract and structure the text using the following headings:
a. State Aim(s) of study
b. State Method(s) and subject used, as relevant
c. Summarise Result(s) obtained
d. State Conclusion(s) reached
* It is not satisfactory to state, "The result will be discussed."
8. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
9. The use of standard abbreviations is acceptable. Place special or unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word the first time it appears.
Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences.
10. The use of tables, graphs and other types of images in abstracts is not permitted.
11. Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
12. Abstracts not adhering to the above will not be considered.