Maternal Medicine Course
Maternal Medicine is a very important part of obstetric practice, covering the medical complications and conditions occurring in pregnancy. A significant portion of the morbidity and mortality in pregnancy has an underlying medical condition, and in developed countries medical disorders are important causes of maternal mortality. Women with pre-existing medical conditions often have concerns on how the condition affects their babies and pregnancy and vice versa, and managing and counselling these mothers are a major clinical challenge.
This will be our 8th course in Maternal Medicine. We have 3 international faculty in addition to our local experts contributing to an exciting scientific programme featuring the latest evidence based management in this field. Interactive case studies and discussions will continue to be part of the course.
- Mastering the essentials of common and important medical problems in pregnancy
- Keeping current with controversies in management of diabetes in pregnancy
- Counselling mothers with medical conditions
- Understanding common misconceptions with radiology and imaging for the pregnant woman
- Key take home messages from panel discussion of real life challenging obstetric medicine cases with interactive participation from the audience.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellows
- Physicians involved in the care of pregnant women
- General practitioners / Nurses / Pharmacists
- OBGYN & Internal Medicine residents and trainees
Thursday - Friday, 13 to 14 June 2019
Registration closing date: 10 May 2019
0800 - 1730
Course Fees (Inclusive of GST)
|||Non- OGSS ||OGSS||Trainees / Nurses / Residents / Allied Health||Medical Students|
|Full course||SGD 374.50||SGD 321.00||SGD 267.50||SGD 160.50|
|1 Day Pass |
(13 Jun / 14 Jun)
|SGD 267.50||SGD 214.00||SGD 160.50||SGD 107.00|
Payment details will be advised upon successful registration.
Academia, Level 1, Auditorium
Singapore General Hospital Campus
To register, please email the following information to email@example.com -
(Name indicated above will be reflected in the certificate upon course completion)
Department/Designation/Residency Year(if applicable):
MCR No/Identification No:
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before registering. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms & Conditions set out below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any cancellation or replacement must be conveyed to the Organiser in writing. 50% of the fee will be levied as cancellation charges if the cancellation is made before the closing date. There will be no refund if the cancellation is made thereafter.
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the workshop and fully refund the participants should unforeseen circumstances necessitate it.
In line with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), please note that we have updated our SingHealth Data Protection Policy, a copy of which is available at http://www.singhealth.com.sg/pdpa. Hard copies are also available on request.