Supporting the Education Pillar in Academic Medicine
The Academic Resources and Research Team aims to contribute to the growth of Academic Medicine in SingHealth by:
To achieve this, the team engages in several key activities:
- Enabling SingHealth staff to effectively participate in scholarly communication, and
- Developing and maintaining platforms for scholarly communication.
- Providing services and support (e.g. author services, health professions education research support, eLibrary)
- Providing training and development in scholarly communication (e.g. courses, talks)
- Publishing healthcare-related education titles (e.g. medical journal, academic texts, reference books)
Leveraging on its expertise in language, communication and academic publishing, the team is well-positioned to help advance health professions education research in SingHealth.
For enquiries, contact the team at email@example.com.