The College of Clinical Dentistry (CCD)'s Postgraduate & Continuing Professional Education office oversees and manages the dental fellowship training programme in National Dental Centre Singapore.
Interested dental professionals are required to have completed their basic specialty training prior to applying for the programme. Foreign specialists may apply for fellowship in the National Dental Centre Singapore and selected SingHealth's hospitals. A certificate of training will be awarded upon successful completion.
Postgraduate Education – Fellowship Programme
The dental fellowship programme provides dental professionals with opportunities to gain specialised clinical expertise and valuable exposure to clinical teaching experiences and research.
- Fellowship in Maxillofacial Prosthetics
Minimum 6 months.
- Have obtained a higher degree in Dentistry or its equivalent; OR a postgraduate diploma or degree in Dentistry in their own country;
- Possesses a minimum of 2 years of clinical work experience;
- English proficiency;
- Valid Medical Malpractice Insurance;
- Successful application for Temporary Registration with the Singapore Dental Council (SDC);
- Successful application for Training Employment Pass from the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
Training start dates are subject to available slots and department schedules. Applications have to be received at least 6 months prior to requested start date.
One position under each programme is available.
For foreign specialists, sponsorship by parent country or institution is acceptable. A written agreement must be submitted, stating that prospective fellows or observers will return to their home country after completing the training programmes.
Download the application form or obtain more information by contacting us at email@example.com.
Continuing Professional Education
CCD is a major provider of continuing dental education opportunities for the dental profession in Singapore, offering over 200 hours of education events annually. Staff members are active contributors to these programmes, and the College offers its teaching facilities to groups of dentists who are keen in organising continuing education programmes.
Annually, the College conducts over 160 educational events such as:
- Clinical conferences;
- Journal and study clubs;
- Lecture series;
- Implant treatments and case seminars for clinicians and residents;
- Research talks;
- Geriatric lectures and lectures from HMDP visiting experts.
In addition, the College offers targeted programmes, such as Paediatric Dentistry & Periodontic Care Partnership Programme (CaPP) lectures, which have been well-received by general practitioners and dental specialists.
Click here for the list of upcoming events.